20.2.14

blogoscars 2014: script.

10. Side Effects





I heard you threw your man around

Pick him up just to let him down
It's a shame, baby, but I always knew
Just the way you're gonna do, oh





Dr. Jonathan Banks: "Depression is an inability to construct a future."



 9. Stranger By The Lake



I knew there was danger
But couldn't resist
The touch of a stranger
The thrill of his kiss
Oh
Never trust a stranger with your heart



Henri: "You plan to drown him when you've had enough?"




8. Philomena



God show me the way because the devil trying to break me down
The only thing that I pray is that my feet don't fail me now
And I don't think there is nothing I can do now to right my wrongs
I want to talk to God but I'm afraid because we ain't spoke in so long





Philomena: "And after I had the sex, I thought anything that feels so lovely must be wrong."
Martin: "Fucking Catholics."



7. Inside Llewyn Davis





A hundred tanks along the square,
One man stands and stops them there
Some day soon, the tide will turn
And I'll be free

 

Jean: "Everything you touch turns to shit, you're like King Midas' idiot brother"




6. Dallas Buyers Club




One day he goes and takes a glimpse in the mirror
But he doesn't recognize his old face
His health is fading and he doesn't know why
3 letters took him to his final resting place



Ron: "Watch what you eat and who you eat"




 5. Frances Ha




There's no sign of life
It's just the power to charm
I'm lying in the rain
But I never wave bye-bye




Frances: "Sometimes it's good to do what you're supposed to do when you're supposed to do it."






4. The Wolf Of Wall Street



Money
So they say
Is the root of all evil today



Jordan: "There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."





3. Blue Is The Warmest Colour





A strange kind of love
A strange kind of feeling
Swims through your eyes
And like the doors
To a wide vast dominion
They open to your prize





Adele: "I miss you. I miss not touching each other. Not seeing each other, not breathing in each other. I want you. All the time. No one else."






2. Nymphomaniac


Once you put your hand in the flame
It will never be the same
There's a certain satisfaction
In a little bit of pain



Mrs H.: "Would it be alright if I show the children the whoring bed?"





1. Her



It's a cool thing you'll never know all the ways I tried
It's a hard thing faking a smile when I feel like I'm falling apart inside
And now you're gone, there's like an echo in my head
And I remember every word you said




Samantha: "The past is just a story we tell ourselves."





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου