23.1.14

Unofficial #blogoscars Top 5: Play something inspiring

Sing along..



But everytiiime I tryyy to flyyy I faaaall, without my wiiings, I feel so smaaaall, I guess I need you babyy
~Britney Spears, Everytime / Spring Breakers



Glooooria, faltas en el aire, faltas en el cielo, quemame tu fueeeego, fundeme en la nieve que congela mi pecho, te espero Gloriaaaaaaaaaa
~Umberto Tozzi, Gloria / Gloria



Doooon't gooo chaaaasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
~TLC, Waterfalls / We're the Millers



Say live and let die, live and let diiiiiiie, live and let diiiiiie, live and let diiiie
~Guns N' Roses, Live and  let die / American Hustle



MJG bitch I got 8 balls, 9 piece straight 8 balls
~Rick Ross, 9 Piece / Bling Ring

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου